War of Empire Conquest
|Developer||Xu Min 0124|
Apps in the Same Category:
- StrikeForce Kitty 1.2.24
- World War 2 3.1.3
- Kingdoms Glory 1.2.9
- DomiNations 10.1120.1120
- Dragon Reborn 13.6.2
- Auto Chess 2.10.2
- World War Defense 1.0.31
- Infinitode 2 R.1.8.6
- Elvenar 1.153.1
- Castle Defense 2 3.2.2
WOE simulates 18 powerful Empires (or civilizations) in the medieval ages (including China, Japan, Persia, Teutonic, Mongolian, Gothic, Maya, etc.)
Each Empire has 8 types of regular units and 1 type of unique unit. The regular units are the same in every Empire. While each Empire has its unique unit. There’s Riders in Mongolia, War Elephants in Persia, Conquistadors in Spain, etc.
The regular units include:
1. Swordsman: a very common unit.
2. Pikeman: vulnerable to arrows but restraining the Cavalry.
3. Archers: Vulnerable to the Cavalry, but restrain the Pikemen.
4. Light Cavalry: Fast movement, high mobility and special unit for harassing enemies.
5. Aries: Exclusively used in attacking buildings.
Buildings: Tower, Turret, Castle,blacksmith shop etc.
1. Tower: Mainly used for attack. After having 5 farmers stationed in the Watch Tower, the Tower can shoot 6 arrows at a time.
2. Turret: mainly used to destroy buildings
In the game each Empire has its both advantages and disadvantages. Players can go to the game to see the detailed introduction of each Empire. Here is a brief introduction:
1. Huns: It’s no need to build a house, saving a lot of time. The Cavalry costs 20% less resources and the Cavalry can be upgraded to the Ranger.
2. Teutonic: The warrior is very powerful. Like the Spartan warrior in history, But they move slowly.
The core of the gameplay: After starting a match game, try to do the following things at the same time:
1. Develop Economy: Keep producing as more farmers as possible and collecting resources (Note: TC, Tower, etc. can be used as temporary shelters for the farmers).
2. Harassing Enemies: In the beginning, players can train a small number of units to harass the enemy’s farmers, and accumulate advantages.
3. Destroy Enemies.
Especially, it’s necessary for players to cooperate with allies to form a legion for defeating enemy troops with a force inferior in number and to protect the allies’ units with low HP and high damage.
In addition, players should pay special attention to unit restraint and teamwork:
Players should learn each unit’s values. Here are some examples:
1. The Pikeman restrains the Cavalry
2. The Cavalry restraints the Archer
3. The Archer restraints the Pikeman
4. The Slave (ride a camel) restrains the Cavalry
5. The Koryo Carriage restraints all the other ranged units
There’re two kinds of resources: Food and Gold. As the game progresses, the TC can be gradually upgraded from the dark ages to the feudal era, the castle era, and the emperor era (the purpose of the era upgrade is to unlock more technologies). After the era upgrade, more types of buildings and units will be unlocked.
The whole gameplay is more complicated and requires players’ serious study. To simplify, the game is divided into 4 modes (the most common ones are the common mode the emperor mode):
1. Normal Mode: The resources are relatively small. It is necessary to give priority to development. At the early stage, players can dispatch a small number of troops to harass their enemies. This mode is complicated to play, but it’s the most interesting one.
2. Imperial deathmath Mode: Players enter the emperor era directly, with a lot of resources at the beginning of each match. Players can launch fierce battles directly.
This game has been run for 4 years in China. After dozens of upgrades, it is now the 1.8.n version. The main functions realized are:
1. Player VS CPU
2. Network Play
5. Making Map