|Developer||Waking Up LLC|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Calorie Counter HiKi 3.56
- Oral-B 9.0.0
- Nike Training 6.34.1
- Health Sync 18.104.22.168
- Smart+ Watch 22.214.171.124
- تمارين كمال الأجسام – الدليل الشامل 2.1.0
- Period Tracker MIA Fem: Ovulation Calculator 1.55
- McFIT 3.0.93
- Period Tracker 1.2.29
- ေဆးဝါး အသံုးျပဳနည္းလမ္းညႊန္ 2.1.2
4 reasons to download Waking Up:
1. Unique meditation sessions: Through a variety of mindfulness techniques, Waking Up weaves a meditation guide to help you build a mindfulness habit, meditate and go beyond the standard understanding of meditation.
2. Meditation theory to help you understand mindfulness: Ground your experience of meditation in practical wisdom, gratitude, awareness, and a rational understanding of the world. Learn the neuroscience behind anxiety, mental health, and mindfulness meditation techniques.
3. Daily mindfulness reminders: Listen to short audio reflections from Sam Harris to help you stay present and mindful in your daily life.
4. Free meditation trial for 7 days: Learn how to meditate, listen to lessons and conversations with mindfulness teachers, and build your meditation habit.
By following our introductory meditation guide, you’ll discover the benefits daily meditation brings to your own mental health, from awareness of anxiety to the focus of your attention in any given moment.
DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
– Guided meditation: Meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate or advanced users, to track their sessions and meditate in the morning, afternoon or at night.
– Introductory course: Discover the basic principles of mindful meditation, as well as more advanced practices.
– Daily meditation sessions: Once you’ve completed the introductory course, our growing catalog of daily meditation sessions will help guide your mindfulness practice.
– Lessons & Conversations: Listen to talks on awareness, meditation, mindfulness, mental health, and other relevant philosophy and science.
– Talks and guided meditation sessions from other mindfulness teachers.
ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times best sellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a range of topics – neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality – but generally focus on how cultivating an understanding of ourselves, and the world around us, can change our view of how we should live our lives. Sam has practiced meditation for over 30 years, studying with Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers around the world. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.
– A guarantee of satisfaction. If you don’t find the app valuable, email us at [email protected] and we will give you a full refund.