|Developer||Lobster Game Studios|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Loto Online 1.8.1
- Parchís 3.7.8
- ludo 5.0
- Woody 99 1.5.0
- Paint by number – Relax 1.6.36
- Happy Color® – Color by Number 2.11.11
- Bingo Masters 1.6.1
- Mahjong Infinite 1.2.0
- Bingo Land 1.3.0
- Ludo Supreme Star – Classic Gold Board Game 1.0
Each player except one gets a card with a location and does not know who the spy is. One of the players gets a spy card and does not know the location.
Until the time expires, players take turns asking each other questions, trying to find the spy. The spy tries to stay undetected or guess the location.
Players can optionally add new roles in a game. Enjoy the best card game and play with your buddies to pick out the spy in disguise.
To fully enjoy this game, follow the tutorial given below:
– Tap on New Game
– Select either to distribute the game online to remote players or to play the game on single device. If you distribute the game online, you will not be able to add or remove tips or set a timer of your gameplay. The default timer will be 1 minute and tips will be shown by default.
– Choose the number of players. No less than 3 players can play the game.
– Choose the number of spies you want in the game.
– Select if you want a host or not. A host is the first person to ask a question. “You Start!!” will appear on a random player’s card.
– Select if you want to show tips during the gameplay. This will help you to play the game more easily.
– Select whether to add a timer. You can also set timer according to your gameplay duration.
– Select if you want to add roles. Roles further define your part in the game that you play in a location.
– Select the category you want to play in. By default, the Basic Set category is playable with different locations in the category. You can choose different categories by tapping on “Internet” and download the categories from there.
– Tap on “Start” to play the game.
– Gameplay depends on your Online Distribution selection choice.
– If you have turned the Online Distribution on, then:
o A loading screen will appear where you have to wait for other players to join. A unique room number will be assigned which you will give to other remote players to allow them to join the game.
– If you have turned the Online Distribution off, then:
o The game will start with different cards. The number of cards depend on the number of players you have selected. As the game will be on a single device, each player will see the card and swipe it right or left so that other players don’t see it. After each player has seen their cards, timer and game will start
– Each player will play his/her role until the spy is caught. If the spy is caught before the timer ends, game will finish. If timer ends and spy is not caught, the game will finish without any win.