Apps in the Same Category:
- Wuta Camera – Nice Shot Always 18.104.22.168
- Toonme – Cartoon Photo Editor 1.1.1
- Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
- XDV 1.9.51
- TextArt – Add Text To Photo 2.3.3
- Enhance it – Fix your photos 3.4.2
- Creative Typography Design 4.0
- Facebook View 22.214.171.124.108
- Panasonic Image App 1.10.21
- Professional Camera 1.55
• Search and discover trendy, new Polarr filters
• Weekly updated Polarr filter collections and Creator Spotlights
• Create and share your own Polarr filters
• Scan or produce Polarr filters as QR codes
• Synchronize all your Polarr filters with a Polarr account, for both Polarr and Polarr 24FPS
Included effects for Polarr Filters:
• Selective AI objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc)
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Productivity: Batch photo exports, Face detection, A.I. object segmentation
Polarr Subscription Options:
$3.99 per month
$19.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all premium Polarr offered in Polarr. Subscribing to Polarr also unlocks Polarr 24FPS through your Polarr account.
When you start your Polarr subscription with a free trial, once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a subscription fee. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Monthly or yearly subscriptions unlock the same features in Polarr. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your Google Play Store account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.