Ovulation Calendar & Fertility
Apps in the Same Category:
- Points 3.5.419
- Logominki 2.1.1
- ChatterBaby 3.0
- Offline Nursery Rhymes (Kids Song) 1.9
- Roman Numerals 4.2.1112
- Bit Guardian Parental Control – For Kids 1.2.3-bitg-kid
- Baby Names / First Names 2022 2.0.30
- Amaan 1.76
- Family Locator Tracker GPS 258
- Future Baby Face – Baby Maker 1.8
Get pregnant fast with the most reliable ovulation calculator & period calendar. It has been proven to increase your chance of pregnancy by 3 times, even if you have irregular menstrual cycles.
How does it work?
Get Baby predicts your ovulation by using STM (the sympto-thermal method), which predicts your peak fertility days by using your BBT record (basal body temperature), CM(cervical mucus) and period on the calendar. That’s why it can help you to conceive 3 times faster!
– Monthly calendar tells you your daily chance of getting pregnant and your peak fertility days.
– Track your cervical mucus, temperature, weight, intercourse, mood, symptom, PMS, etc
– Record your ovulation and pregnancy tests
– Innovative charts help you manage reproductive health and get pregnant
– Hundreds of articles and tips about pregnancy, fertility, ovulation, menstruation reproductive health, etc
– Track your ovulation and fertility
– Predicts your chance of pregnancy
– Records your health data
– Helps birth control in a natural way
– Pregnancy mode
– Backup and restore data
– Password protection
– Export your data to your doctor
– View all your data on the calendar
– 100% FREE! No locked features
– Ovulation calendar and menstrual cycle calendar
– Ovulation tracker, fertility tracker, menstrual cycle tracker and period tracker
– BBT: Basal Body Temperature, your temperature when you first wake from sleep.
– CM: Cervical Mucus.
– STM: The Sympto-thermal Method. It’s a fertility awareness based method that makes use of a woman’s observations of her CM, BBT and more in order to identify the fertile and infertile times of her cycle.
– PMS: Premenstrual Syndrome.