myGP® – Book GP appointments
|Developer||iPlato Healthcare Ltd|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Fanafody 1.0
- 澳門衛生局資訊站 184.108.40.206
- Doctis 1.1.251
- Forward 7.0.5
- Voice Tools 1.02.100
- COVID19 – DXB Smart App 7.8-gms
- Indice Pro 2.22.03
- Altakhassusi 220.127.116.11
- GoodRx 6.0.102
- Cep Hastane 3.1.4
Download today and start managing your health at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere.
With NHS login, you can now access myGP via the NHS’s secure identity verification process. Just look for and follow the NHS login link to get instant access to your NHS medical records, order your repeat prescriptions and more. It’s that simple.
Healthcare Marketplace – offering you exclusive benefits from a range of services, including physiotherapy, nutrition and fitness, and talking therapies.
Order Repeat Prescriptions – never run out again! Order repeat medication online and have it sent directly to your pharmacy of choice or straight to your door – whatever works best for you!
View Your Medical Records – check your medical records on the go and export sections as PDFs to share with loved ones and healthcare professionals.
Manage Your Appointments – book and cancel your GP appointments, receive appointment reminders and add the details directly to your calendar.
Build Your Health Network – manage appointments for your family and dependents.
Set Medication Reminders – forgetful? Set reminders and track your medication adherence and view weekly and monthly trends.
Medication Insights – set medication reminders and track progress and share these with your Doctor.
Track Your Weight & Blood Pressure – manage your weight and blood pressure with daily recordings and easily share with your healthcare professional or carers.
NHS assured online GP services:
All your services in one place! Easy access to useful NHS services such as organ donation, e-referral and pharmacy finder.
*** Please note ***
• You must be age 16 or over to register for myGP
• You will need a valid UK mobile number and identification to register via NHS login
• Your mobile number and date of birth should be registered with a GP surgery in England
• You can only add your children or people you care for to your health network if they are registered at the same GP with the same mobile number as you
• myGP is a patient-facing service that is approved by the NHS. Any data that you enter is controlled by you and hosted in a safe and secure environment. Where this data is received from your GP / healthcare provider, we rely on their lawful basis to use such data for healthcare purposes. This includes providing medical record access, and specifically access to Covid vaccination data, as part of your medical record, on behalf of your GP.