Canon Print Service
Apps in the Same Category:
- QR code reader & QR code Scanner
- AIDA64 1.87
- Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi) 184.108.40.2063
- Status Keeper v1.16.13
- Noizz 5.3.6
- GFX Tool 10.2.3
- Iriun 4K Webcam for PC and Mac 2.4.2
- كاشف الارقام اليمنية 72
- Whats Web 8.0.5
- VPN Owl 3.880
– Switching between color and black-and-white printing
– 2-sided printing
– 2 on 1 printing
– Borderless printing
– Stapling pages
– Setting paper types
– Secure printing
– Department ID management
– PDF direct printing
– Printer discovery by specifying IP address
– Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
– Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
– Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
* If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
– Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series, Business Inkjet series
imagePROGRAF PRO series, TX series, TM series, TA series, TZ series, GP series
*Except for some models
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
– Color imageRUNNER series
– imageRUNNER series
– Color imageCLASS series
– imageCLASS series
– i-SENSYS series
– imagePRESS series
– LBP series
– Satera series
– Laser Shot series
– Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
– Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed.