|Developer||Intertech Services AG|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Toca Kitchen 2.1-play
- FrontRow 1.13.8
- Abwaab 2.3.3
- PW – JEE/NEET | Boards | 9-12 12.88
- TinyTap 3.6.4 (354)
- Skill Cup 2.16.0
- Школьный портал
- Reading Eggs v2.1.7+58
- SABIS® E-books 3.8.1
- Grade 12 Life Sciences Mobile Application 1.0
• Translate from French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish to English while offline: download these languages and enable the offline mode in Settings.
• Speak words or phrases in Russian, Ukrainian, English, or Turkish to translate them into any of these languages, or have the app read the translations to you.
• Learn new words and their meanings through usage examples in the app’s dictionary (available for most of the currently supported languages).
• Take a picture of a menu, road sign, book page or choose a photo with text from your Camera Roll to view its translation right over the image (only available when you are online). Visual text recognition currently works for 12 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and Ukrainian.
• Translate entire sites directly in the app.
• Select and translate single words or phrases in other apps on your smartphone running Android 6.0.
• Enjoy the app’s time-saving predictive typing function and automated language detection.
• Save translations in Favorites and view your translation history at any time.
• Speak to your Android Wear watch to see your words translated on its screen.
Currently supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Chuvash, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Elvish (Sindarin), Emoji, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kazakh (Latin), Khmer, Korean, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Papiamento, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Uzbek (Cyrillic), Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yakut, Yiddish, Zulu.