Yamaha Motorcycle Connect
|Developer||YAMAHA MOTOR Co., Ltd.|
Apps in the Same Category:
- TheDayBefore (days countdown) v4.1.8
- Planner 5D 2.1.2
- White Magic 11
- Easy Drawing: Step by Step 3.8.2
- Qibla Connect® 9.9
- Norton Family 188.8.131.52
- Digital Tasbeeh Counter 2.0.9
- Niki: Cute Notes App 4.1.12
- Rock Identifier: Stone ID 2.2.20
- نمبربوك السعودي
By Connecting your smartphone with Y-Connect installed and your motorcycle, we provide greater motorcycling convenience and support your motorcycle through this application. In addition, this application provides a new level of enjoyment by connecting you with Yamaha users all over the world.
 Meter Indicator
Smartphone information like received calls, e-mails or text messages and remaining battery level can be displayed on the multi-function meter unit (instrument panel).
The indicators displayed on the multi-function meter may differ or the Y-Connect app may not be usable depending on the motorcycle model.
The smartphone screen becomes a “RevsDashboard” displaying data like degree of throttle opening, engine rpm, rate of acceleration, an eco-friendly riding indicator and more.
 Maintenance Recommendations
Based on a variety of data like your motorcycle total mileage, ride frequency and average engine rpm levels, the app estimates the condition of the engine oil and provides recommendations for engine oil change timing within the range described in the owner’s manual. You can also change the recommendation timing by yourself.
The app also takes into account data of battery voltage to gauge the condition of the battery and keeps you up to date with the battery’s condition, recommending if a check is needed.
 Fuel Consumption
The app tracks your average mileage and displays it either by day or by month for easy viewing.
 Malfunction Notifications
Should your motorcycle detect a malfunction, you will receive a notification via the app. In addition you may enable a notice that contains the location, time and other information to be sent to a designated third party, e.g., your Yamaha dealer, via e-mail.
 Parking Location
You can see where you last parked your motorcycle, a helpful feature when trying to find your motorcycle in large parking lots or while at your touring destination.
You can share your mileage and ECO driving results with Yamaha users all over the world and enjoy them as a ranking.
Only the results of motorcycles running with Y-Connect are reflected.
CONFIRMED COMPATIBILITY WITH
Android 7, 8, 9 and 10
Bluetooth BLE4.1 and UP
CONFIRMED USABLE DEVICES
*Compatibility/usability checks are conducted under set conditions. Please be aware that the app may not function properly with all smartphones or operating systems.
NOTES ON USAGE
• The app and its features are all free to use, but any fees resulting from downloading the app itself and any data transmitted while using it will be borne by the user.
• The app can only be used with models equipped with a Yamaha Communication Control Unit (CCU).
• You must connect your motorcycle to the app via Bluetooth before using the app. Refer to your motorcycle’s Owner’s Manual.
• Only errors that generate error codes are detected by the app.
• The app will not track your motorcycle if it has been moved from its last parking location.
• The app uses your smartphone’s GPS and Bluetooth functions, which may drain battery life faster.
• Some smartphones may be disconnected from the app due to battery or power-saving settings. Check your smartphone’s user manual or provider for details.
• Creating an account with YamahaMotorID is required to use the app.
• Always stop the vehicle before operating your smartphone.
• Never take your hands off the handlebars while riding.
• Always concentrate on riding by keeping your eyes and mind on the road.
Y-Connect app asks for the following device permissions as needed:
• Camera: To scan vehicle’s QR code
• Contacts: To select from phone contacts where to send malfunction notice
• Location: To pair the vehicle and utilize the map
• Phone: To display incoming call on the meter panel
• Files: To change vehicle’s image