WHO Academy by the World Health Organization
|Developer||World Health Organization|
Apps in the Same Category:
- 澳門健康碼 1.0.9
- 360 medics 2.31
- 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) 5.5
- HK Blood 1.2.3
- Baritastic 1.3.305
- Arznei aktuell 3.14.2
- StaySafe PH 3.0.12
- Cute Pill 2.5.0
- Yodawy 2.10.2
- 新亞東婦產科醫院 2.4
Health workers need accurate, extensive, reliable, and timely information on COVID-19 to save lives and stay safe.
This app delivers an efficient way to access WHO’s COVID-19 knowledge resources all in one place. It offers up-to-the-minute guidance, training, and virtual workshops to support health workers in caring for patients infected by COVID-19 – as well as how they can protect themselves as they do their critical work.
With content in six languages – Arabic Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish – the app is a convenient tool for accessing WHO’s rapidly expanding and evolving training materials and guidance, along with opportunities to participate in virtual classrooms and other live training.
Key features include learning guidance, learning materials, and tools organized into the following COVID-19 subject matter areas:
• Case Management: How to care for COVID-19 patients
• Infection Prevention Control / Staff Safety and Health: Protecting health worker and the community
• Epidemiology: Distribution, characteristics, and determinants of COVID-19
• Laboratory: Laboratory testing for COVID-19 in humans
• Maintaining Essential Health Services and Systems: Strategic planning and coordinated action
• International Health Regulations: Public health and international spread of disease
• Risk Communication and Community Engagement: Communicating effectively with the public
• Research & Development: Working towards a treatment and a vaccine.
• Operational Support and Logistics
• Regional Information
It also includes updated news and statistics on the COVID-19 pandemic.
This app is brought to you by the WHO Academy, a new internal division of WHO. The Academy will be officially launched in May 2021 as the WHO’s state-of-the-art lifelong learning center, applying the latest technologies and adult learning science to meet the learning needs of millions of health workers, policymakers, and WHO staff around the world.
More about the WHO Academy: http://academy.who.int