Apps in the Same Category:
- Live Camera 4.7
- Upside 5.4
- HomeToGo 6.17.0
- Uklon 188.8.131.52348
- OUIGO 7.4.8
- MAPinr 3.8
- KnowRoaming 8.7.4
- PickMe 7.3830L
- KKFly.hk 1.3.83
- AvtoLiga 4.4
– Browse our full collection of holidays, flights and TUI experiences
– Filter your holiday search to fine-tune your results and save your favourites to your shortlist
– Make a booking and pay, or set up a direct debit
– Flick through personally-recommended TUI experiences
– Get prepared for your holiday with our travel checklist
– Discover your destination with useful hints and local tips
– Review your booking and make changes before you go
– Manage your payments quickly and easily
– Track your flight’s status
– Download digital boarding passes for most of our flights
– Get in touch with our 24/7 team whilst on holiday using the chat feature
Browse our range of holidays
Our range of destinations ranges from Greece to Grenada and Ibiza to Iceland. Plus, we’ve got a huge collection of hotels to suit all tastes, too. First up, there are TUI BLUE For Two hotels – they’re just for adults and designed to unwind. And then there’s our TUI BLUE Sensatori resorts, which have luxury down to a tee. Plus, you can expect a raft of family-friendly facilities at the hotels in our TUI BLUE For Families collection.
Add your booking
Adding your booking to the app is easy – just make sure you have your booking reference number, the surname of the lead passenger and your departure date to hand.
You can count down the days until your trip with the holiday countdown, and stay ahead of the game with our handy weather forecast feature.
You can upgrade your flight on the TUI app with Premium seating and Select Your Seat. Or, make it extra special and pre-order champagne and chocolates. You can order travel money and book airport parking and hotels, too.
You can make sure you’re ready for take-off with our Travel Checklist – from adding your passenger information to booking an airport lounge. Plus, a handy packing list will make sure you don’t leave anything behind, too.
Digital boarding passes
Once you’ve checked in, you can download and store your boarding passes on your phone – they’re available for most our flights. You can check out our inflight food and drinks menu before you go, too.
Connect with our 24/7 team
If you need to get in touch with us whilst you’re away, you can contact the TUI Experience Centre using the app’s chat feature. The team are available around the clock, seven days a week. Your transfer info and any relevant flight information can be found here, too.
Book TUI experiences
You can book TUI Experiences from the palm of your hand – all the trips available to you are loaded onto the app. Select your experience from the list of available dates and times. Once you’ve confirmed and paid for your trip your tickets will be displayed on the app, as well as being emailed to you, too.
Once you’ve touched down in your destination you can track your coach and find out where it’s parked. And when it’s time to return back to the UK you’ll receive a message with all the details of your return transfer.
Most of our holidays are available on the app, however there are some instances when you will not be able to add your booking, these are:
– Marella Cruise holidays – Download the Marella Cruise app
– TUI River Cruise holidays
– Crystal Ski Holidays
– TUI Tours