|Developer||Digital Surgery Limited|
Apps in the Same Category:
- TrayMinder 11.9.5
- BCBSIL 5.19.3
- FreeStyle LibreLink – DE 2.5.3
- ЕМИАС.ИНФО 5.27
- Netmeds Wholesale 20220609.11
- NCCN Guidelines® 3.4.2
- Pills Time 3.7.6
- COVID19 – DXB Smart App 7.8-gms
- Cancer Therapy Advisor 126.96.36.1995
- OptumRx 4.13.0
Our multi-award winning surgical training platform for doctors and surgeons has been researched by world leading institutions and published in peer reviewed journals.
Touch Surgery is integrated into over 100 residency programs in the US and is endorsed by the AO foundation, American Association for Surgery of the Hand (AASH), British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
– Step by step simulations of surgical procedures
– Prepare for procedures anytime, anywhere!
– Explore our entire library straight to your smartphone
– Experience surgical cases with state-of-the-art 3D graphics
– Master new techniques from top physicians
– Free to download and use, with over 150 free procedures to choose from. Purchasable procedures are also available.
This innovative app provides a user-friendly platform that helps medical professionals from all backgrounds train effectively for procedures. The 3D simulations and surgical content have been developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and academic institutions worldwide to ensure the utmost accuracy and validity. The platform is the largest and fastest growing community of surgeons learning and rehearsing operations digitally.
The interactive simulations and virtual patients teach specific techniques for all phases of medical and surgical procedures. This practical approach helps improve engagement for a deeper level of understanding, and has been proven to yield better results than more traditional methods.
Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals can train and test their knowledge of surgery with clear and informative content at every step of a procedure. They can master specific exercises or freshen up on their skills before an operation.
With the largest database of over 150+ simulations across multiple surgical specialties, including Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic, Neurosurgery, Oral, Vascular and many more, this mobile app is the most comprehensive tool for medical professionals.
Find out more: www.touchsurgery.com