TOEIC Exam – Free TOEIC Test 2021 – New Format
It's not easy to get a high score on Toeic test if you have not practiced your skills.
Here we provide you a great tool that you can use to practice your TOEIC skill at anytime, anywhere on your mobile phone.
This app provides you full of listening and reading skills on the TOEIC Test
• Over 5000 questions divided into 8 categories, 32 mini tests and 16 simulation tests.
• The categories part covers all aspects of the exam: Photos, Question-Response, Short Conversations, Short Talks, Incomplete Sentences, Text Completion, Reading comprehension
+ Part 1 – Photographs: Four short statements regarding a photograph will be spoken only one time. Of these four statements, select the one that best describes the photograph.
+ Part 2 – Questions & Response: Three responses to one question or statement will be spoken only one time. Select the best response for the question.
+ Part 3 – Short Conversation: Conversations between two or three people will be spoken only one time. Listen to each conversation and read the questions to select the best response for the question. There are three questions for each conversation.
+ Part 4 – Short Talk: Short talks will be spoken only one time. Listen to each talk and read the questions to select the best response for the question. There are three questions for each talk.
+ Part 5 – Incomplete Sentences: Select the best answer of the four choices to complete the sentence.
+ Part 6 – Text Completion: Select the best answer of the four choices (words, phrases, or a sentence) to complete the text. There are four questions for each text.
+ Part 7 – Reading Comprehension: A range of different texts will be in the test. Read the questions and select the best answer of the four choices. There are multiple questions for each text.
+ Each of a Practice contains 20 questions, picked randomly in order to get the student used to different types of questions.
• The simulation tests part offers you a chance to take the TOEIC in real life conditions, meaning 200 questions in about 2 hours. We also planned shortcuts of 60 and 100 questions.
• Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Time and score counting.
• Support transcript.
• Support offline mode.
• Support multiple platforms.
• Record your testing results
• New TOEIC 2021 format
• Change reading speed
• 600 essential words for the TOEIC
• Flashcard vocabulary
• Game vocabulary: Match word, multichoice
TOEIC is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. This app is not endorsed by ETS.
Sep 5, 2021