The Therap for Android app is designed to be used by people who already have an active Therap account with the appropriate permissions. If you cannot log into the app or once you do not see the functionality you expect, please contact your Provider Administrator.
If you do not have a Therap account but would like to try out the Therap for Android app, please go to www.TherapServices.net and sign up for a demo account.
Therap Services, LLC. is the national leader in providing an integrated solution for documentation, reporting and communication needs of agencies providing support to people with developmental disabilities.
The Therap for Android app is a collection of modules that enables healthcare professionals (with proper Therap privileges assigned) to use the T-Log, ISP Data, MAR and Password Reset modules.
The Mobile T-Log feature allows users to:
• View list of unread T-Logs by notification levels
• Mark T-Logs as read
• Create new T-Logs with photos
Note: To have access to the T-Log module on Therap for Android app, please ask an administrator at your agency to contact the Regional Sales Representative.
The Mobile ISP Data tool features:
• Collection of service data from any location
• Electronic visit verification by recording location through GPS
• Capturing pictures of individuals at the location of service and adding signatures with finger tips or stylus pens
Note: To have access to the ISP Data module on Therap for Android app, please ask an administrator at your agency to contact the Regional Sales Representative.
The Mobile MAR feature provides:
• Access to the list of scheduled medications
• Ability to Record and administer Scheduled/PRN medications & treatments
• Options to view allergies, diagnoses, and images of medications
Note: Only current users of the Therap MAR module will be able to access the Mobile MAR from the Therap for Android app.
The Mobile Scheduling/EVV feature provides:
• Access to view schedules for a particular date on the Agenda List page.
• Option to check in, check out and add comments after the service delivery.
Note: To have access to the Scheduling/EVV module on Therap for Android app, please ask an administrator at your agency to contact the Regional Sales Representative.
Users with the Reset Password administrative role will be able to access the Password Reset tool from the app.
Aug 12, 2021