Stretch Exercise – Flexibility
Wanna reduce muscle tension and stiffness? Wanna relieve pain and relax your body? Wanna enhance flexibility and mobility? Wanna correct problematic posture and be more confident? Then you can’t miss out this simple and effective Stretch Exercise App, your honest well-being partner.
Stretching is essential to your daily life, whether you use it before or after workout, or as a quick daily routine if you're not planning to exercise. ACSM suggest people stretch at least 2-3 times each week for a healthy lifestyle. Havard Health confirm that ‘stretching has to happen on a regular basis’. Regular stretching helps loosen tight muscles, release pain, improve flexibility and relieve stress.
⭐️ Why stretch?
Increasing flexibility and range of motion in your joints is important for workout and running. Stretching before exercise is highly recommended because it can reduce muscle and joint tension, prevent cramps and avoid the risk of any injuries. It also helps fast recovery and reduces muscle soreness after exercise.
Stretching is widely used in back pain treatment. Research shows stretching improves the blood circulation of muscles and joints, which can help healing and releasing pain. It's a natural but essential way to treat pain and decrease fatigue and stress.
Stretching maintains body flexibility. It develops and maintains mobility and muscle strength. As muscles and joints weaken as we age, stretching is also important for the elderly.
⭐️ Stretching Exercises Provides:
– Morning warm up exercises
– Sleepy time stretching
– Pre-run warm up
– Post-run cool down
For flexibility & pain relief
– Upper body stretching
– Lower body stretching
– Full body stretching
– Lower back stretching
– Neck & shoulder stretching
– Back stretching
– Splits Training
– Stretching exercises cover all muscle groups and are suitable for all people, men, women, young and old
– Create your own stretching exercises routines by replacing exercise, adjusting exercise order, etc
– Voice coach with detailed animation and video demonstrations
– No equipment needed, training at home or anywhere anytime
– Workout reminder helps you make stretching a daily habit
– Track your calories burned
– Records training progress automatically
– The chart tracks your weight trends
– Dynamic stretching, stretching exercises for flexibility, flexibility training, warm up exercises, stretching routines, flexibility training, Stretch for runners
All workouts are designed by professional fitness coach. Workout guide through the exercise, just like having a personal fitness coach in your pocket!
Dec 7, 2021