Smart Compass is in the 3rd set of the Smart Tools collection.
<< All compass apps require a magnetic sensor (magnetometer). If this app does not work, please check the specifications of your device. >>
This online compass is a tool to search bearings (azimuth, directions) with embedded magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features below.
1. Although you may turn your phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
2. Camera view is used for reality.
3. Metal detector is included to verify magnetic sensor.
4. GPS and map are supported.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
If it is inaccurate, please check that yours aren't being affected by a magnetic field. This app have several options to calibrate your device.
* Compass modes:
– Map (satellite)
– Background image
* Main features:
– True north
– Vertical line
– Azimuth types (degree, mil, quadrants, back azimuth)
– Coordinate types (decimal, degree, UTM, MGRS)
– GPS Speedometer
– Screen capture
– Material design
* Pro version added features:
– No ads
– Sharing GPS location
– Qibla finder, Car locator
– Individual metal detector
* Do you want more tools?
download [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools 2] package.
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.
** The view-cover with a magnet can make the compass inaccurate.
May 30, 2021