Plank Challenge: Core Workout
|Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Meditopia 3.24.0
- VSP 2.2
- Yoga-Go: Yoga For Weight Loss 4.7.0
- Fitness Coach 1.0.0
- DWP Fitness – Diet & Workout 14.05.2022
- INCI Beauty 1.30.3
- United Power Bluetooth Notification 1.3.22
- حاسبة الحمل 2.8.3
- Mindfulness with Petit BamBou 5.3.4.gms
- Running & Jogging 1.3.19
With 3 difficulty levels, the 30-day weight loss plan perfectly fits all fitness levels, and it suits both men and women. You can customize your training plan according to your own preferences. There’s no equipment or gym needed; you can do plank workouts anywhere at anytime.
Why plank workout?
Planks are the most popular and effective fat burning exercise. They can be easily performed and activate all your muscles, including your core, shoulders, glutes, etc. Planks are the best choice for people with weak knees because they put no pressure on knees.
Maximize the belly fat burning: Planks are more effective than crunches at burning belly fat. Planks activate 100% of your abs, while crunches only involve 64% of them.
Strengthen your core: Plank workout fires up all your core muscle groups, enhances your core strength, and helps you get a strong core.
Reduce back pain: Plank workout can strengthen your back muscles, reduce back pain and lower the risk of back and spinal column injuries.
Improve your posture & balance: Plank workout requires your head, back and feet to be in a straight line. Regularly doing this will improve your balance and posture when sitting and standing.
Accelerate your metabolism: Doing planks keeps your metabolism high for the whole day; this dramatically boosts the fat burning process.
Improve your flexibility: Plank workout stretches all your posterior muscle groups, such as your shoulder blades, glutes and hamstrings, thus improving your flexibility and lowering the risk of injury.
– Different forms of planks provided
– Customized workout reminders help you make planking a daily workout routine
– Detailed instruction, animation, and video guide you through every workout
– Workout duration and difficulty increase step by step
– Track your weight loss progress automatically
– Track your burned calories automatically