May 19, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
Get useful information on the Cape Town MyCiTi bus services such as current card balance and bus times. A crucial app for tourists, travellers and daily commuters.
Where’s my bus?
• get up-to-the-minute bus times for any stop (note: currently using schedule, not real-time info)
• find the closest bus stops based on your location
• Android Wear companion app provides this feature directly on your wearable
• see a detailed timetable of every route and stop
• calculate the cost of any journey
• plan your journey with point-to-point directions
• a map of all the routes, stations and stops
• get directions to any stop or station
Scan your card*
• get your current balance and other info directly from your myConnect card
• see a detailed breakdown of all the trips you’ve taken
MyCiTi service updates
• get notifications of real-time updates affecting MyCiTi
• always have an eye on your card balance by adding a widget to your home-screen
* requires your device has NFC
This app is unofficial and not endorsed by MyCiTi or the City of Cape Town.
In 1.7.0 (2019/05/19)
• Updated minimum support Android version to 4.1 Jelly Bean (SDK 16)
• Bug fixes and improvements