Apps in the Same Category:
- Speed Camera Radar – Police Radar Detector HUD 1.17
- Ola Operator 188.8.131.52
- 即時路況影像 (台灣路況即時影像、測速照像以及基本天氣查詢) 3.6.0
- TouchTrails 2.5.9
- WienMobil 4.2.2
- Yahoo!乗換案内 時刻表、運行情報、乗り換え検索 7.29.32
- Yahoo!乗換案内 無料の時刻表、運行情報、乗り換え検索
- FGL Pro 184.108.40.206
- ADAC Spritpreise 4.2.2
- C-MAP 4.0.28
Plan your journey, receive notifications about service alerts and service changes, browse public transit schedules or just discover the city using detailed transit maps. The app was designed to be useful for both commuters and tourists: you can save your most frequent routes, stops and trip plans to your list of favorites for easier access, but you can also rely on the app to direct you to new places, let them be venues or street addresses. Most of the app’s functionality is also available offline, making it an ideal choice for getting around the city without a data plan. Downloaded schedules take a surprisingly small amount of space, and offline trip plans are calculated almost instantly.
In Budapest, the app also displays real-time data based on BKK FUTÁR, shows suburban train lines operated by MÁV, and contains the location of bike rental stations for Budapest’s bike-sharing system, MOL Bubi.
If you used Debreceni Menetrend, Szegedi Menetrend, or other similar applications previously, you can migrate your existing favorites with a single tap to the new application.
Supported transit agencies:
• Budapesti Közlekedesi Központ (BKK), with real-time information from BKK FUTÁR
• Debreceni Közlekedesi Zrt. (DKV), with data provided by Debreceni Regionális Közlekedesi Egyesületnek (DERKE)
• Szegedi Közlekedesi Vállalat (SZKT)
• Miskolci Közlekedesi Vállalat (MVK)
• Tüke Busz Zrt.
• Kecskemeti Közlekedesi Központ (KEKO)
• Kaposvári Közlekedesi Zrt. (Kaposbusz)
• T-Busz Tatabányai Közlekedesi Kft. (Tatabánya)
• V-Busz Kft. (Veszprem)
• Hódmezővásárhelyi Vagyonkezelő es Szolgáltató Zrt. (Hódmezővásárhely)
• Weekendbus Zrt. (Csömör)
• N-R-A Busz Kft. (Berettyóújfalu)
• SZIA 2000 Bt. (Püspökladány)
• suburban services operated by MÁV in Budapest, Debrecen and Kecskemet
• and local services operated by Volánbusz in Szeged, Nyíregyháza, Dunaújváros, Szekesfehervár, Siófok, Szombathely and Eger.
Street names, district names, and offline map data are based on OpenStreetMap. The publisher makes all commercially reasonable efforts to make sure the data displayed inside the application is accurate, however, due to the complexity of transit systems, the data might not always be fully accurate. The publisher takes no responsibility for the availability and fitness of the data, or damages caused by the use of the application. If possible, verify your trip using official information boards and service announcements before traveling.