Learn Alphabet ABC & Numbers & Games for Kids
Prepare kids in different ages for preschool and kindergarten by teaching them in a fun and simple way the basics such as alphabets and numbers to help the child ease their educational understanding and expand their knowledge horizon with 3 different languages.
our app will achieve its purpose of getting the kids meet their potential in learning purposely and pleasurably. The way of us achieving that, will be the results of limitless planning and surveying that resulted in a finding that revolutionized learning. We found that kids in early ages can find it hard to learn new words, but the simple way to get them to learn those new words are using flash cards, games and songs. Flash cards, games and songs leave huge impact on them, because kid’s brains get attached to colorful images and songs. That’s the whole reason why our lessons are constructed this way, each letter’s lesson include a word starting with the letter, picture of the word’s meaning and musical phonetics on how to pronounce it, in a flash card. It also includes the sound of animal’s and fruit’s names. Then the kid advances after each letter or name to a game for releasing the stress and keeping the attention of kids engaged in learning. Games are a fun way to keep kids interested in learning without getting bored, our games can be used to test the kid’s understanding. We also have a section that is called “Play & Learn” which teaches kids how to draw the letters(Draw Letters), Learn counting(How Many Ducks), differentiate between the numbers easily(Find numbers), differentiate between the letters(Balloon Game), spell words(Write Blanks), identify the animals, fruits and vegetable (Find Picture). We also try to expand their learning experience by getting them to start learning and loving other languages as Arabic, English and Spanish.
– A colorful app that helps kids to learn 3 languages alphabets and numbers.
– The app includes more than 35 names of animals such as (cat, snake, dog, tiger, lion, wolves, koala, snake, etc.) and more than 25 names of fruits and vegetables such as (banana, avocado, pineapple, strawberries, peach, watermelon, lemon, etc.) in English, Arabic and Spanish.
– Easy platform to help kids focus on the phonetics of letters, and the pronunciation of animals, fruits and vegetables names.
– Ability to keep track of learning progress.
– Switch between languages and ages range.
– Help form a mental picture of the alphabet or letter shape with an easy drawing.
– Entertaining games after each letter or name, there is also a whole section full of interesting games.
– Built specifically to comply your child’s various ages.
Best of all, we provide all of that in insignificant price. And by this small price you will get the full-featured app also get rid of in-app ads.