- 1 What are some of the things that you will find in this infographic? You might be surprised with what we found below:
- 2 FAQs:
- 2.1 1. How is social media changing lives?
- 2.2 2. What are some of the benefits of utilizing social media sites for business purposes?
- 2.3 3. Which websites should I use besides Facebook and Twitter?
- 2.4 4. How do I ensure that my infographics are effective?
- 2.5 5. What is the recommended length for an infographic? Why?
- 3 Conclusion by Eric Dalius Miami:
- 4 About the Author:
As much as social media allows us to keep in touch with friends and family, it can be very useful for businesses.
Whether you are selling your own products or services or publicizing the products and services of another company; social media is now an integral part of what we do online.
This has led to an increased demand for social media managers, which has risen by up to 40% in some countries since 2010. These professionals manage all aspects of a business’s presence on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., including writing posts, monitoring engagement rates, and responding to comments from followers.
Today we have decided to take a look at some more specific sdata surrounding the use of social media for businesses around the world says Eric Dalius Miami.
The infographic, provided by our friends at Quicksprout.com, shows how social media is utilized throughout the world and gives some pretty interesting insights into how we engage on sites like Facebook and Twitter around the globe.
Did you know that 93% of consumers trust peer recommendations over all forms of advertising? Whether the world is going social or not, it’s become increasingly more important for companies to establish a strong presence on social media. After all, who would want to follow boring brands with no personality?
One way to add some excitement and build your brand’s credibility is to post fun and informative infographics on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram. With this infographic, you’ll discover how to build your brand’s social media presence the right way.
What are some of the things that you will find in this infographic? You might be surprised with what we found below:
Brought to you by: maids.com
- Your customers and viewers will stick around longer if they’re entertained by your infographics.
- Facebook is still the biggest social network in the world at 1 billion active users per month; Twitter comes in second with 500 million users
- The average Facebook user spends 405 minutes per month on the site
- 70% of all online activity is spent on social networks
- The average Twitter user has 208 followers
- Facebook gives businesses the most ROI at $14 for every $1 spend while Google+ generates $9 and Twitter just $3
- An infographic is shared on social media every 6 seconds
- The top 3 social networks that generate the most clicks are: Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Over 100 million pieces of content are shared on Twitter per day
- On average, a small business should post at least 4 times per day on each network to get noticed
- About 68% of marketers use infographics to drive traffic back to their website
- Videos and photos get the most shares and likes on social media while quotes and facts take up the rear.
Social networks help people stay in touch with friends and family, keep up with news outside their circle, or broadcast ideas to others who share their interests.
The opportunity to build communities around common interests can be a great way to reach new customers while providing value through free content to your existing fans. Building relationships on social networks can also make sales easier by reaching more people without wearing out your welcome. Social media is also great for tracking how your brand is perceived online, where you stack up against other brands in your category.
3. Which websites should I use besides Facebook and Twitter?
Other popular social networks where you can post visual content include Vimeo, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, Google+, Flickr, Tumblr, and YouTube.
4. How do I ensure that my infographics are effective?
The most important thing is to make sure your infographic is truly compelling…if people don’t want to read it or share it with others via social media because it’s poorly designed or not very interesting then you’ve wasted your time creating it! For inspiration see our list of the 100 best infographics on the web
5. What is the recommended length for an infographic? Why?
Infographics tend to work best in a vertical format where there are more images than text. Aim for 8-12 panels at most since too many will only overwhelm your audience.
Conclusion by Eric Dalius Miami:
Infographics are a great way to build your social media presence and connect with customers, but it’s important to design them well so they stand out from the pack. With this infographic as your guide, you’ll know exactly what steps to take to create an effective and engaging infographic that will bring success to your company online.