Apps in the Same Category:
- Video Editor – Video Effects 220.127.116.11
- Glitch Video Effect: Glitch FX 1.7.6
- BLUE 4K 3.1
- VaR’s VR Player PRO 1.20
- 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 4.0.10
- Flash Player 6.3
- HD Video Downloader for Facebook 5.0.58
- Max Player 1.0.23
- iMediaShare 1.0.10
- aPlayer 2.1.4
The app doesn’t have built-in channels, which means you need to create your own playlist of channels. The app is free to use and doesn’t contain annoying ads.
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy needs to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translations.