|Developer||Seiko Epson Corporation|
Apps in the Same Category:
- Alarm Clock Xtreme 7.5.0
- RecycleMaster: RecycleBin, File Recovery, Undelete 1.7.17
- RS File 220.127.116.11
- DWG FastView 4.13.9
- Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) 3.7.2
- Applock Pro – App Lock & Guard 4.1.2
- All File Converter 5.2
- Tiny Task 2.0.1
- PDF Reader 2.1.4
- DigiLocker 7.1.1
What the app enables you to do:
1. Wirelessly mirror your device’s screen
2. Output the audio of your Android device from the projector while mirroring screen
3. Display documents & images stored on your Android device or Chromebook
4. Project real-time video using your device’s built-in camera
5. Easily connect your device with a QR code
6. Connect up to 50 devices, and use the moderator feature to manage and display contents
7. Annotate projected images with markers, and save them to your device
8. Control the projector
9. Share your projected image with other connected devices
* iProjection ver. 3.2.3 or later can also be used on Chromebook.
* About supported projectors, visit www.epson.com to find a list of all supported models.
* The mirroring feature may not work properly depending on the combination of your Chromebook and operating system version. When using iProjection (for Andoroid) on some Chromebook, mirroring error due to OS bugs has been reported. In that case, please consider using iProjection (for Chrome).
* Depending on the device and network, video and audio may be delayed. Some content may not play.
* Audio output is available for Android 10 or later devices. Not available for Chromebook.
* Simple AP mode or Quick connection mode is not supported on Chromebook.
* QR code connection is not supported on Chromebook.
* Supported file formats: JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF
We welcome your feedback and much appreciate your understanding that we cannot reply to you individually.
The screenshot images are examples of how to use the application.
It may differ from the actual specifications.