Apps in the Same Category:
- ÜTS Mobil 3.0.0
- Cep Hastane 3.1.4
- NHS COVID-19
- FreeStyle LibreLink – BR 2.5.3
- Drugs.com 2.12.8
- OSDE Móvil 6.2.12
- Pregnancy calculator 1.11
- Veeva Engage 221.2.1
- Specialized Medical Center 2.4.2
- AAO eBooks 6.1
1. simple and easy
2. no membership registration
3. record whether you took (used) the medicine
4. alarm function to prevent you from forgetting to take your medication
5. you can manage not only yourself but also your family members
▼ Recommended for the following people
– Forget to keep track of the medication you take.
– I want to carry around a handwritten medication memo at all times.
– I want to keep track of the medication I’ve taken.
– I want someone to remember when I take my medication.
– I want to manage my family’s medication in one place.
▼ Explanation of functions
■ Register your medication
Add your frequently used medications to your medication list.
There is no need to add the name of the medication each time.
Simply record the number of days’ worth of medication on the prescription, and you can set the alarm period in advance!
■ Record the medication you took (used)
You can keep a record of the medication you have taken (used) by simply pressing the record symbol and selecting the medication.
If you forgot to write it down, you can choose the time to write it down.
You can collectively keep track of your medication in a list.
▼ App Description
Let this app take care of your medication records.
You can record what medication you took (or used) and when, so you can quickly look back and check if you took it or not when you don’t remember.
You can also set the time and it will remind you with an alarm to help prevent you from forgetting to take your medicine.
It’s easy to use… just press the record button after you have taken (or used) your medication!
It is perfect for people who want to keep a record of the medication they have taken and used, but only want a function to prevent them from forgetting to take it. It’s perfect for people who want to keep track of their medication intake and use, but only want a function to prevent them from forgetting to take it.