Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
Download the app today and transform your life through learning!
With the Coursera app, you can:
Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
The Coursera app is free to download. You can enroll in:
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization and Professional Certificate subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$5,000
And apply to Degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices subject to change. Please check the Coursera app or coursera.org for more details.
Explore content in:
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Jan 31, 2022