Cardiac diagnosis-heart rate
|Developer||SUNG DO KIM|
Apps in the Same Category:
- FreeStyle Libre 3 – DE 3.3.1
- Tarjeta Sanitaria 1.0.7
- CareZone 220.127.116.11 (flagship)
- Medical Terminology Dictionary 18.104.22.168
- Beltone HearMax 1.19.1
- CPS 22.214.171.124
- 🇺🇸Symptom Checker 3.0
- SmartBP 3.2
- Anatomy Quiz 4.8.2
- FreeStyle Libre 2 – US 2.7.1
1. Measurement of heart rate and heart rate variability
You can measure the exact number using the built-in camera sensor of your smartphone or tablet.
2. Measurement Category
General Measurement- It measures 20 heartbeats to calculate the number of heartbeats per minute, and arrhythmia is differentiated by calculating the heart rate variability.
Precise measurement – The heart rate is measured for 1 minute to differentiate between heart rate and arrhythmia.
Continuous measurement – Check the heart condition by looking at the graph while continuously measuring.
All measurements are indicated in green for normal, yellow for caution, and red for abnormal.
If red is frequently detected, it is recommended that an electrocardiogram (EKG, ECG) test be performed at a hospital.
3. Results tracking
When the measurement result is saved, the measurement value and screen are saved and history management is possible.
“How to use and precautions”
1. In the heart-shaped view on the measurement screen, find the rear camera where the measurement site is visible, place your fingertips lightly, and click the Start button.
2. Measure while your hands are warm. -> If your hands are cold, blood circulation is not reliable and the measurement value is inaccurate.
3. Do not place your finger on the camera flash.
[Guide to the access rights required to use the heart diagnosis app]
1. Camera (required)
– Required to detect blood circulation in the measurement site.
2.Storage space (required)
– Required to save the measurement result.