Blitzortung Lightning Monitor
Apps in the Same Category:
- Weather by WeatherBug 5.40.0-19
- WUSA 9 WEATHER 5.4.603
- Thermometer 4.4.0
- AccuWeather 8.3.0-2-google
- Weather 3.7.2
- SimpleWeather 5.6.0
- 3D Flip Clock & Weather 6.8.3
- Jogo de robô de ônibus drone 1.3.7
- StormTrack 5 5.5.800
– realtime display of lightning data
– display of historical lightning data of the last 24 hours
– for regions Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa and Australia/New Zealand
– lightning strike time color coded
– reduced data volume and fast response
– current lightning strike time and lightning count
– optional user location display
– alarm function shows distance/direction of storms
– alarm background service
– support for notifications and vibration alarm
– single stroke display for blitzortung.org participants
Please visit http://www.blitzortung.org for more information regarding the community based lightning location project. http://www.blitzortung.org.
The raster display ensures a fast performance of the application even if there is a very high thunderstorm activity. Blitzortung.org participants can visualize all stroke locations individually.
If you would like to contribute to a translation of the software in your language, please do not hesitate to contact the author of the software.
Note to Australian/US west coast users: The blitzortung.org network is currently concentrated on the eastern part of the continent. If you would like to help to extend the coverage to other parts of Australia/South America/Asia/Africa, please participate in the blitzortung.org network. Further information can be found here http://blitzortung.org/Webpages/index.php?page=2. Thank you!
Project Repository: https://github.com/wuan/bo-android
Using the GPS location provider in combination with the background service can lead to high battery use. Please use the network or the passive location provider for background operation.