Ayat – Al Quran
Apps in the Same Category:
- Yousician 4.56.0
- PW – JEE/NEET | Boards | 9-12 12.88
- Hi Dictionary 22.214.171.124
- ГДЗ: мой решебник
- Blinkist 8.17.0
- تعليم اللغة الانجليزية من الصفر بالصوت والصورة 2.1.8
- Untis Mobile 5.5.1
- Google Arts & Culture 9.2.3
- eNetViet 22.2
- PGC 7.8
Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei’).
Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei’).
Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
Search through Al Quran text.
Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) “Al-Saa’di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet”.
One English Tafsir(Commentary) “Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi”.
E’rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da’aas.
Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
Sync between recitaion and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
Sync between recitaion and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
**ِ App permissions **
– the app needs the “read phone status” permission so it can stop the audio playback (the recitation) when a phone call comes in.
– the app needs internet access so that it can download required contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
– the app needs to access to file storage so that it can store downloaded contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).