Artsy — Discover, Buy, and Sell Fine Art
Artsy is the largest marketplace to discover, buy, and sell fine art. We’re dedicated to connecting collectors to in-demand artworks by today’s leading artists. With Artsy, you can collect art from galleries around the world, bid in live auctions from wherever you are, and sell artworks from your collection.
DISCOVER artworks just for you
Follow artists and galleries for a personalized experience on Artsy.
– In-app notifications alert you to new available artworks from artists you’re eyeing
– Search the art market for specific artists, artworks, or movements
– Let us suggest new artists you might like based on artists you follow
BUY art by emerging and established artists
From trending to established to blue chip, find available artworks by all the artists you’re after on Artsy.
– Artsy partners with 3,000+ galleries, 80+ art fairs, and the world’s top auction houses to create the largest online art marketplace
– Enjoy transparent pricing and one-click purchasing
– Gain unprecedented access to sought-after artworks from across the globe
SELL artwork from your collection
It pays to sell with Artsy. Earn more when you sell works from your collection the smarter, simpler way—at auction with Artsy.
– Get a fast estimate backed by our trove of auction data, right in the Artsy app
– Benefit from the convenience of an all-digital selling experience—just take a photo and upload details to list your artwork
– Our global network of mobile bidders help to achieve your maximum price at auction
– Lower fees & free shipping allow you to make the most of your sale
BID on art by today’s most in-demand artists
Artsy hosts online, benefit, and live auctions so you can browse from auction houses around the world—all in one place.
– Auctions on Artsy feature premium artworks and collector favorites so you can find the work of art just for you
– Get notified when an artist you follow has works at auction
– Bid live or set your max bid and sit back while we automatically get you the best deal at auction
GET INSIGHTS into the art market
Our free, data-led art market insights empower you with the information you need to collect art.
– Track auction results and art market signals to follow your favorite artists’ careers, right in the Artsy app
– Know when it’s the right time to buy or sell an artwork with our data-backed insights
Chloe Wise, “In full swing, although rather incoherent,” 2018. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Chloe Wise, “Anastasia, Sparkling Water,” 2020. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Karel Appel, “Out of Nature,” 1995. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Karel Appel, “Out of Nature,” 1995. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Thomas Ruff, “tableau chinois_16,” 2019. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Thomas Ruff, “cassini 24,” 2009. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Katharina Grosse, “Untitled (2006_3055s),” 2006. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Katharina Grosse, “Untitled,” 2002. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Camille Henrot, “The Day is Young,” 2020. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York. Camille Henrot, “He will forget that he forgot,” 2019. © Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York.