Apps in the Same Category:
- Anatomyka – 3D Anatomy Atlas 2.5.0
- Lab Test Reference Range (Free & Offline) 5.0.5
- WHO Academy by the World Health Organization 2.4.16
- ULINKWORLD 2.350
- Pregnancy calculator 1.11
- e-Covid SINFONIA 1.11.4
- 高醫醫療體系掛號系統 184.108.40.206
- Аптека Максавит 1.9.5
- Pill Reminder 1.8
- Vezeeta 9.9.5
3 different modes to learn!
• Choose It:
In this mode an anatomical structure from a selected lesson is marked. In addition, 4 different choosing options are presented. Your task is to find the correct answer.
Perfect for beginners!
• Touch It:
An terminological name is given – like “humerus”. Your task is to find this structure on an anatomical image and touch the correct body part.
Perfect for advanced learners!
• Type It:
An anatomical structure from the human body is marked. Your task is to type the name of the shown structure.
Perfect for experts!
The language of the terms can be choosed between latin or english.
Content of the lessons:
• overview of important bones
• skeleton of the hip and spinal column, upper and lower limb and the skull
• joints of the upper limb
• overview of important muscles
• muscles of the trunk, upper and lower limb, face
• overview of important organs
• anatomical structures of the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract and brain
• and many more will follow
High quality images of great authors like Johannes Sobotta, Hermann Braus, Henry Gray and Sigismond Laskowski.
If you find any errors or if you have any suggestions, feel free to write me!