Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk): Drone & Airspace Mgmt
Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk) makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant, and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Aloft provides easy-to-use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft, and manage aviators.
We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Aloft has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules, and airspace safety. Over 2 million flights have flown inside the Aloft platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers.
Enterprise companies use Kittyhawk to:
– Check airspace and weather with Aloft Dynamic Airspace
– LAANC authorizations both for commercial and recreational
– Access new hardware and accessories for inflight
– Plan missions
– Log flight data
– Fly automated flights
– Run safety checklists and risk assessments
– Track Part 107 certifications
– Monitor battery power and performance
– Sync data from DJI aircraft
– Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
– Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
– API integrations and webhooks
– Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming
In addition to our mobile apps, we offer a full-stack solution with web tools, API integrations, custom workflows, and support services to get you up and running fast. What can we do for your operation?
We’re here to help you fly safely. Reach out any time with questions, ideas, or feedback to email@example.com.