Apps in the Same Category:
- M64Plus FZ Emulator 3.0.322 (beta)-free
- Stone Grass 1.8.123
- Jewels Switch 2.7
- Super Games 19
- HAWK 39.0.28906
- Aquarium Land 1.25
- nds4droid 47
- STAR: Super Tricky Amazing Run 1.0.190
- Burrito Bison 3.55
- My OldBoy! Lite 1.5.2
– AetherSX2 is free to use and without any ads.
– OpenGL, Vulkan and Software rendering.
– Support touchscreen and bluetooth controller.
– Use AetherSX2 on the games you own.
AetherSX2 is a emulator of the PS Two console for the Android platform. You can play games which you have dumped from disc on your portable device.
A BIOS image is required to play games and is not optional. This image should be dumped from your own console, using a homebrew application.
You need a high end device to achieve good performance. We recommend at least a Snapdragon 845-equivalent device. This means 4 large cores (Cortex-A75 level, 500 or more single core Geekbench 5). If you only have two big cores (e.g. Snapdragon 700 series SoCs), you should not enable multi-threaded VU, and performance will suffer as a result.
Devices with Mali or PowerVR GPUs will run the app, but performance will be much lower than Adreno GPUs.
– System simulation
– OpenGL, Vulkan and Software rendering
– Upscaling of games to 1080p and beyond
– Widescreen patches for games without native support
– Save states
– Touchscreen and bluetooth controller support
– Games can be loaded from iso/chd/cso disc images
– Per game settings
AetherSX2 should only be used to play games you own and have dumped from disc yourself. To dump your games, you can use a tool such as ImgBurn to create a .iso for the disc, and then copy across it to your device over USB.
The AetherSX2 app is free, contains no ads, and is provided under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives International License (BY-NC-ND 4.0, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
This app is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.